Clifton Residents' Association meets regularly to discuss areas of interest to local residents. The next Clifton Residents' Association meeting will take place on 22 September 6.30pm to 9.00pm at Burton Stone Lane Community Centre. They also host estate walkabouts to identify areas of improvement.
For meeting and estate walkabout dates contact Marjorie Sharp, the Chair of the Residents' Association, on tel: 01904 655151 or email: email@example.com.
Area, funding and projects
The amount of 'Estate Improvement Grant' for the area is £21,500. This sum of money is used to make improvements in the area and is monitored by the Residents Association.
'Skip funding' was identified as a priority in this ward, find dates, times and venues for the local skip project.
For more information about the residents' association or to come along to a meeting please contact:
- Marjorie Sharp, the Chair of the Residents' Association, on tel: 01904 655151 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jack Woodhams, Community Involvement Officer, tel: 01904 552042 or email: email@example.com
- Emma Evans, Estate Manager with a focus on tenancy issues, tel: 01904 551227 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mel Dobbin, Estate Manager with a focus on tenancy issues, covering the Burton Stone Lane area and the streets to the east, tel: 01904 553260 or email email@example.com
- Elaine Holden, Estate Manager with a focus on rent collection, tel: 01904 551272 or email firstname.lastname@example.org