Clifton Residents' Association meets regularly to discuss areas of interest to local residents. The Association also hosts estate walkabouts to identify potential areas for improvement in the local area.
For meeting and estate walkabout dates, contact Marjorie Sharp, the Chair of the Residents' Association, on tel: 01904 655151 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area, funding and projects
Housing Environment Improvement Programme
The Housing Environment Improvement Programme (HEIP) helps to deliver local priorities including things tenants have identified as important in their area.
Any ideas for making your area a better place to live, which might attract HEIP funding, can be submitted to your local councillor, Residents' Association, Community Involvement Officer or Estate Manager for discussion at a ward team meeting.
The HEIP Panel met on 2nd August, View the outcome of the Clifton HEIP assesment on scheme suggestions submitted by the Ward Team.
For more information about the Residents' Association, or to come along to a meeting, please contact:
- Marjorie Sharp, the Chair of the Residents' Association, on tel: 01904 655151 or email: email@example.com
- Jack Woodhams, Community Involvement Officer, tel: 01904 552042 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emma Evans, Estate Manager with a focus on tenancy issues, tel: 01904 551227 or email: email@example.com
- Mel Dobbin, Estate Manager with a focus on tenancy issues, covering the Burton Stone Lane area and the streets to the East, tel: 01904 553260 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Elaine Holden, Estate Manager with a focus on rent collection, tel: 01904 551272 or email email@example.com