Complete and return the countryside walks order form (with cheque payable to the 'City of York Council') to get information on a range of walks within the York area, including:
- City of York Country Walks (North) - £2.95. Ten walks around the north of the city including Wigginton, Huntington and Osbaldwick. The walks vary from 2.5 to 6.5 miles in length. (Temporarily Out of Stock)
- City of York Country Walks (South) - £2.95. Ten walks in the southern part of the city of York. The walks vary from 4 to 8 miles in length.
- Millennium Way Walk - £2.95. A 23 mile walk linking the historic Open Strays of York.
Walks around York
We've put together a number of walks in and around York for you to enjoy; they range from 1.5 to 6.5 miles in distance and all are accessible by public transport.
Download a walk map and written directions with information on points of interest along the route:
- Walking map of Askham Richard, Bilbrough and Askham Bryan
- walking map of Bishopthorpe
- walking map of Deighton and Nanburn
- walking map of Dunnington
- walking map of Elvington
- walking map of Fulford
- walking map of Fulford and Heslington
- walking map of Holtby
- walking map of Heslington
- walking map of New Earswick
- walking map of Osbaldwick
- walking map of Skelton
- walking map of Stockton on the Forest
- walking map of Wheldrake