Complete and return the countryside walks order form (with cheque payable to the 'City of York Council') to get information on a range of walks within the York area, including:
- City of York Country Walks (North) - £2.95. Ten walks
around the north of the city including Wigginton, Huntington and Osbaldwick. The
walks vary from 2.5 to 6.5 miles in length.
- City of York Country Walks (South) - £2.95. Ten walks in
the southern part of the city of York. The walks vary from 4 to 8 miles in
- Millennium Way Walk - £2.95. A 23 mile walk linking the Historic Open Strays of York.
Walks around York
We've put together a number of walks in and around York for you to enjoy; they range from 1.5 to 6.5 miles in distance and all are accessible by public transport.
Download a walk map and written directions with information on points of interest along the route for:
- walking near Heslington
- walking near Fulford
- walking near Stockton on the Forest
- walking near Bishopthorpe
- walking near Fulford_and Heslington
- walking near Holtby
- walking near Dunnington
- walking near Osbaldwick
- walking near Deighton
- walking near Elvington
- walking near Askham Richard, Bilbrough and Askham Bryan
- walking near Wheldrake
- walking near Skelton
- walking near New Earswicks