York Learning offers courses and programmes to help you get into work or support you whilst in work.
Our main focus is to support lifelong learning, develop people's skills, qualifications and help those seeking to return to the jobs market.
We are based in the Customer Centre and provide a central point for information on training and education opportunities.
Services available from York Learning include:
- careers information
- advice on qualifications
- dedicated employability programmes to support people back into work
- market enterprise project for those interested in trying self employment
- range of short vocational courses to improve skills
- foundation learning programmes for 16 to 18 year olds
- apprenticeships and work based learning
- maths, English and computing courses at a range of levels
- learning for recovery programmes that support those with health issues and disabilities
For more information contact York Learning or visit York Learning.
The Daily Jobseeker
The Daily Jobseeker website is updated regularly with useful job seeking information including:
- CV tips
- advice from recruitment experts
- interview tips
- social media presence
The site is hosted by Tumblr so you don't require a profile or need to log on to use the resources.