The Civic Party for 2018/19 is:
- The Rt Hon the Lord Mayor of York, Councillor Keith Orrell
- Lady Mayoress, Mrs Judith Orrell
- Sheriff of York, Mrs Verna Campbell
- Sheriff’s Consort, Prof. Colin Campbell
- My Sight York (formally known as York Blind and Partially Sighted Society) - supporting local visually impaired people to live independently
- The Island - mentoring children and young people in York
- York Music Hub - providing inclusive opportunities for children and young people to learn music
Charity events throughout the year
Throughout the civic year the Lord Mayor's fundraising committee will be organising events around the city to raise money to support these charities.
If you would like to invite the Lord Mayor and members of the civic party to an event you are planning, please contact the civic office.
You can complete the online form to invite The Lord Mayor to your event, or you can download a Civic engagement questionnaire in order to submit your invitation.
Donate to the Lord Mayor's and Sheriff's charities
You can make a donation to the Lord Mayor of York's charities at any time, by sending a cheque made payable to 'City of York Council (Lord Mayor's Charities)' to:
City of York Council