We're upgrading our council tax eBilling service
From Sunday 31 January 2021 you'll no longer be able to use Do It Online to view your previous bills (any bills dated 2020/21 or older). If you wish to keep these bills for your personal records, you can download and save them up until this date.
You can also use our online form to request a copy bill, and one will be posted to you.
Whilst the system is being upgraded this year’s annual Council Tax bills for 2021/22 will be issued by post, not by email. Once our system is upgraded we'll send you an email inviting you to register for eBilling once more.
New registrations for eBilling are now closed until the new system is available. We’re sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
Do it online account advice
Some useful hints to help you manage your Do it online account:
- if you have forgotten your password, click the 'Forgotten your password?' link under the 'Already registered?' section to reset it as we are unable to do this for you
- when you reset your password, you will be asked the memorable question you selected when you set up your account; if you have forgotten this, we are unable to retrieve this data or reset it for you, so you will need to set up a new account with a different email address
- if your account is locked, contact our Customer Centre to unlock this for you; when we have unlocked your account, you will need to reset your password
- make sure that your Do it online account contains your current email address (check this in the 'Account Security' section); if we receive an 'undeliverable' notification from your email address, we will send you a paper bill by post
- if you have changed your email address, log in to your Do it online account and change your email address details to continue to access your council tax bills online
Benefits of eBilling
There are many benefits to accessing your council tax bill online, including:
- faster access to bills, so you can see your bill as soon as it's available
- you will always know where your bill is
- access to your bills outside normal opening hours, 7 days a week
- it helps reduce printing and postage costs
- you can download and print your bill if needed
- each person named on the bill can receive their own copy
- it uses a secure email system
- it's free of charge
Council Tax appointments
To get council tax advice in person at West Offices, you need to make an appointment.