Find out more about our key priorities. We also have 'key values' which are at the core of our organisation guiding what we do, how we engage with our communities, our residents and each other, and underpinning the type of council we wish to be.
We work together
- we share information and knowledge
- we care about and respect others' views
- we encourage and support each other
- we support and enable individuals and our communities
- we challenge what we do and how we can do it better
- we try new ways of doing things
- we learn from our experiences, feedback and mistakes
- we are ambitious for our communities and our city
We make a difference
- we are honest about what we achieve
- we deliver on our commitments
- we communicate openly
- we make our actions count
These values guide us in day-to-day situations as well as our decision-making processes and how we plan for the future.
If you have any comments or questions about our values and ways of working, please contact us.