View your council tax account details or bills online, using the Citizen Access Council Tax portal.
To register for Citizen Access Council Tax you'll need:
- your full name
- the full address of the property
- your phone number or email address
- your council tax account reference number (starting '88')
Your council tax account reference number can be found on your bill. If you don't have your account reference number contact us and we will provide this.
Alternatively, all York libraries have free access to the internet for members, and library staff may be able to help you if you need support.
- About council tax
- Council tax discounts and exemptions
- Paying your bill
- Council tax charges and bands
- Council tax arrears
Council Tax appointments
To get council tax advice in person at West Offices, you need to make an appointment.