Our Community Facilitator promotes health and wellbeing through community inclusion and participation.
This service is open to all adults over the age of 18 years.
We offer information and signposting for:
- a range of social and community groups
- volunteering and training opportunities in your community
- a range of support services and networks
- existing community initiatives and development of new ones
Our Community Facilitator
We currently have one Community Facilitator, Susan Reape.
Contact Susan for details of community 'drop in' sessions by:
- email: email@example.com
- telephone: 07833 049036
Local Area Coordination
Our Local Area Coordination service aims to create more inclusive communities, and raise awareness of available local services.
Our Local Area Coordinators are currently working in:
- Acomb into Holgate
- Haxby and Wigginton
- Huntington and New Earswick
- Tang Hall (located in Hull Road Ward and Heworth Ward)