Caravan site licences

You need to apply for a licence from us for all caravan and mobile home sites, unless specifically exempted.

All sites will be inspected prior to issuing a licence. We will only issue you with a licence if the correct planning consents are in place and following consultation with North Yorkshire Fire and Rescue.

View the register of licensed caravan sites.

Applying for a caravan site licence

Please return a completed caravan site licence application form to us with the appropriate fee (where applicable).

Caravan site Licence fees for caravan and mobile home sites

There is no charge for caravan site licences.

See details of mobile homes site licensing fees.

Caravan and mobile home site rules

The following mobile home site rules are held by us:

Please note we have no enforcement powers to object to site rules - seek legal advice if you disagree with the rules for your site.

Also see

Housing Standards and Adaptations

West Offices, Station Rise, York, YO1 6GA

Telephone: 01904 552300