Door supervisors' licence

Planned maintenance - Do It Online

Due to planned server maintenance, 'Do It Online' ebilling will be unavailable from 4am to 3pm on Saturday 17 February.

If you work in the security industry or want to be a door supervisor in York, you need a Security Industry Authority (SIA) licence.

The SIA is an independent body set up by the government, responsible for introducing a licensing system for people working in door supervision. As well as issuing licences, the SIA aims to raise standards of training and professionalism across the industry.

Find out more about obtaining a SIA licence on the SIA website.

Also see

Comment on this page
Back to the top of the page