We meet at 7pm on the third Monday of every month at Sanderson Court Community House, Bramham Road, York YO26 5AR.
We also host estate walkabouts to identify areas for improvement.
For meetings and estate walkabout dates, see the Chapelfields Community Association website.
Area, projects and funding
The Estate Improvement Grant for the area is £9,500. This is used to make improvements in the area and is monitored by the Community Association.
Skip funding was identified as a priority in this ward. For dates, times and venues of these, please contact the Residents' Association.
If you want to book a space in Sanderson Court Community House, or for more information about Chapelfields Community Association, you can come along to a meeting, call (01904) 787034 or visit the Chapelfields Community Association website.
Alternatively you can contact:
- Jack Woodhams, Community Involvement Officer, tel: (01904) 552042 or email: email@example.com
- Linda Ward, Estate Manager, tel: (01904) 551269 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chair: Rosie Wall
- Vice-chair: Iris Calvert
- Secretary: Steve Redman
Chapelfields Community Association Annual General Meeting (AGM) - Monday 21 November 2016, 7pm to 9pm
At the AGM the members elected from amongst themselves the following Honorary Officers, who hold office from the conclusion of that meeting.
- The Chair
- The Secretary
- The Treasurer
- The Vice Chair
- Any other Officer as the Committee, may from time to time determine
The Management committee consists of:
- The Honorary Officers as above
- Up to 8 Ordinary members
- No more than 6 representatives of group members,
- No more than 3 persons whom the managing committee may co-opt
Elected at the AGM, who hold office from the conclusion of that meeting.
All the members of the Management Committee shall retire from office together at the end of the AGM next after the date on which they came into office, but they may be re-elected or re-appointed.