Graffiti is criminal damage, it spoils the local environment and encourages other forms of anti social behaviour. It can be costly to remove from private properties and from our property.
Use our eForm to report graffiti you find on public property. We aim to:
- remove offensive graffiti in 24 hours
- remove non offensive graffiti in 4 working days
Public property includes:
- ancient monuments and some memorials
- City walls and Bar Walls
- council fences or walls/boundaries
- some bridges
- bus stops and sign posts
- dog bins and litter bins
- council houses or buildings
- play equipment
- street furniture, such as seats
Graffiti on private property
We're unable to remove graffiti from private property.
Our neighbourhood enforcement officers can discuss options with you if you're a property owner, and advise you on removal of graffiti from private residential properties or from private commercial properties.