Cookie Consent by Free Privacy Policy Generator website
Your council

Vote in person

Polling card problems

If you don't have a polling card you can:

  • check you're registered to vote at the correct address using the register of electors
  • find your designated polling station using the register of electors, or by contacting Electoral Services
  • still vote at your designated polling station, by providing your name and address and photo ID to the polling clerk

If you've received a polling card for a previous resident at your address contact Electoral Services to arrange an 'electoral review' so that incorrect details can be removed from the register. In the meantime you should destroy any invalid polling cards (for electors who are no longer residents at your address).

Also see

Electoral Services

West Offices, Station Rise, York, YO1 6GA

Telephone: 01904 551007