We'll offer you a video appointment using the 'Attend Anywhere' service if it’s suitable for you and your needs.
- are easy to use and very convenient
- take place via a secure video call service
- can be drop in sessions
- can be by appointment only sessions
Set up before your video appointment
To attend your video appointment, you'll need:
- a computer, laptop, smartphone or tablet with a microphone and a camera
- WiFi or 4G internet access
- a web browser (such as Chrome or Safari)
- a private, quiet place where you can speak and listen
- to use a 'test call' before your appointment, to check your connection, camera, speaker and microphone
Attending a video appointment
You must provide some details, including your date of birth to confirm your identity, and your telephone number so we can call you back if needed.
When you click Start Call, you'll go into a 'virtual waiting room'; when the person you're meeting is ready, their name and video image will appear on your screen.
When your video appointment ends your details will automatically be deleted. You'll be asked to complete a survey to provide feedback about video appointment service.
Video appointment waiting rooms
Drop in sessions
Check the time and date of our drop in sessions before you enter the 'virtual waiting room'.
- Adult Social Care Community Team - drop in waiting room - 10.00am to 12:00 noon, and 2.00pm to 4.00pm each Wednesday and Thursday
Appointment only sessions
The following video consultations are by appointment only; we'll send you details of your video appointment by email, including the date and time, and a link to the right 'virtual waiting room'.
- Adults Safeguarding waiting room
- Adult Social Care - CHC waiting room
- Adult Social Care Community Team waiting room
- Adult Social Care Community Team - Review Managers waiting room
- Behaviour and Attendance Partnership waiting room
- Carers waiting room
- Children's - Family Group Conferencing waiting room
- Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards waiting room
- Discharge to Assess waiting room
- Educational Psychology Service waiting room
- Health Trainers waiting room
- Health Trainers – Smoking waiting room
- Health Visitors - Clifton Children's Centre waiting room
- Health Visitors - Hob Moor Children's Centre waiting room
- Health Visitors - The Avenue Children's Centre waiting room
- Housing Standards Adaptations waiting room
- Housing Management Officer (HMO) East waiting room
- Inclusion Adviser waiting room
- Neurology waiting room
- School Nurse Training waiting room
- School Nurse booked appointments waiting room
- School Nurse Drop-In (Secondary School, ages 11 to 19) waiting room
- School Wellbeing Service waiting room
- Specialist Early Years Support Team waiting room
- Talking Points waiting room