So that you're ready to upload documents related to your online application, you should have digital copies of documents stored on your device. These can be a photograph, screen grab or scan stored on the computer, tablet or smartphone you'll be using to apply.
Our system can only accept:
- Microsoft Word files, .doc or .docx
- Portable Document Format files, .pdf
- image files saved as .jpg, .bmp, .png and .gif
Each uploaded document must have a file size less than 10 megabytes (10,000kb).
Providing documents by post or email
If you experience difficulties uploading documents while completing your online application you can email or post information instead.
You must clearly mark your application reference number (visible at the end of the online form, and included in your confirmation email) in:
- any documents sent by post sent to the postal address included in your confirmation email
- the subject line of any email sent to the email address included in your confirmation email
Be aware that we're unable to process your application until we have all necessary information, so if you don't upload documents online, it could cause delays.
Problems uploading documents
If you require assistance completing your application contact our Customer Service Team; they'll guide you through the application, or provide advice on the best way to get your documentation to us.