To register or view our latest temporary and interim work opportunities, visit WorkwithYork.
If you're looking for supply teaching in pre-schools, schools and colleges, visit WorkwithSchools; if you're an Early Career Teacher (ECT), visit our dedicated ECT page.
WorkwithYork recruits high quality temporary staff for short or long-term assignments. Our jobs can be on a part or full-time basis, across a range of work sectors for a variety of customers, including City of York Council.
WorkwithYork offers candidates:
- weekly pay and a workplace pension
- attractive and competitive pay rates
- a simple online time sheet system
- great staff benefits and discounts
- flexible working hours
- a professional and highly experienced team which works hard to support candidates
- an annual awards evening celebrating the hard work and successes of our temporary staff
More reasons to work with WorkwithYork.
Working in social care
WorkwithYork recruits for roles such as social workers, temporary social care workers, and long-term placement workers.
We also recruit short break workers who offer much needed respite to support families of disabled children and young people through helping to provide short breaks for disabled children.
For more information about our current roles, see Social Work and Social care vacancies.