To register or view our latest temporary and interim work opportunities, visit WorkwithYork.
WorkwithYork recruits high quality temporary staff for short or long-term assignments. Our jobs can be on a part or full-time basis, across a range of work sectors for a variety of customers, including City of York Council.
WorkwithYork offers candidates:
- weekly pay and a workplace pension
- attractive and competitive pay rates
- a simple online timesheet system
- great staff benefits and discounts
- flexible working hours
- a professional and highly experienced team which works hard to support candidates
- recommend a friend referral scheme
- an annual awards evening celebrating the hard work and successes of our temporary staff
Working in social care
WorkwithYork recruits for for roles such as social workers, temporary social care workers, and long-term placement workers.
We also recruit short break workers who offer much needed respite to support families of disabled children and young people through helping to provide short breaks for disabled children.
For more information about our current roles, see Social Work and Social care vacancies.