Sensory support services in York provide a wide range of support for adult customers with sight or hearing loss. This includes putting people in contact with other specialist services.
We're looking at what services people with sensory needs use now, and what can be done to improve services in the future.
We welcome your feedback if you:
- are living with sensory loss
- are a friend or family member of someone with sensory loss
- care for someone with sensory loss
We're consulting from Wednesday 1 November 2023 to Monday 8 January 2024.
If you're unable to complete the consultation survey online:
- visit any Explore Library, where you can access the online form
- contact our Customer Centre on telephone: 01904 551550 to request a paper copy and a freepost return envelope
- visit West Offices, where we can help you to complete the form, or you can drop off completed paper forms
- visit West Offices, if you require support using British Sign Language (BSL) and we’ll help you to access this service, you do not need to make an appointment
How to request alternative formats
If you require this questionnaire in an alternative format, such as braille or large print, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact Customer Services on telephone: 01904 551550.