The Masterplan covers:
Other elements of the Masterplan include:
- exploring options to make Coppergate a single lane west-bound bus route, improving access across the street and in to Castle Gateway from the city centre
- highway improvements on Tower Street to reduce the size of the carriageway and improve the pedestrian footstreets
- exploring options with the law courts to redevelop the vacant office space at the rear of the Magistrates Court into apartments
- working with the public to consider future options to improve Tower Gardens
- granting a lease to the Arts Barge for a mooring in Tower Gardens
Full details will be included in the Masterplan, which will be published along with a proposed delivery schedule ahead of the council's Executive meeting in April 2018.