Cookie Consent by Free Privacy Policy Generator website

Change of circumstances and business rates

It's important to tell us straight away about any changes in circumstances which might affect your business rates.

Contact the Business Rates Team to tell us:

  • about moving into or out of a business premises
  • about moving premises since making an application for business rates relief
  • if you've bought or sold a business
  • if the rateable value of a property which you are liable for increases, even if it's in another authority’s area

With up to date information we can:

  • work out the correct charge for you
  • ensure business rates relief or exemptions are in place
  • send you a correct bill, as soon as possible

Also see

Business Rates

West Offices, Station Rise, York, YO1 6GA

Telephone: 01904 551140