Cookie Consent by Free Privacy Policy Generator website

Alter an existing premises licence

Alter an existing premises licence

To alter an existing premises licence, you need to complete the relevant application form:

Premises licence alteration fees

A fee will be required for each application submitted.

See details of Licensing Act 2003 fees, including premises licence alterations and other fees.

Where to send your application form

Check where to send applications, in addition to the copy to be sent to Licensing Services.

You must send a copy of your application to the Police Licensing Section at North Yorkshire Police if you are applying:

  • for an interim authority notice
  • to transfer a premise licence
  • to vary a premises licence
  • to specify an individual as a DPS

Copies of a 'variation to a premise licence' must be sent to the relevant responsible authorities.

Notices and advertising applications

Some application types require that you advertise your licence application by means of a display notice and press notice.

See notices and advertising applications for information about where you must advertise your application.

Also see

Licensing Services

Eco Depot, Hazel Court, York, YO10 3DS

Telephone: 01904 552422