The Acomb and Westfield Neighbourhood Forum has applied to:
- be designated as "The Neighbourhood Forum"
- designate a Neighbourhood Area to be known as the "Acomb and Westfield Neighbourhood Area"
If the Neighbourhood Forum and Neighbourhood Area applications are approved, the Neighbourhood Forum will be able to develop a Neighbourhood Plan for the Neighbourhood Area.
If the Neighbourhood Forum is designated, no other body may be designated for that Neighbourhood Area until designation expires or is withdrawn.
Consultation on the Neighbourhood Area and Neighbourhood Forum Applications
We are consulting on the submitted Neighbourhood Forum and Neighbourhood Area applications for Acomb and Westfield for a period of 8 weeks from Thursday 27 June to Thursday 22 August 2019. This consultation is in line with the Neighbourhood Planning Regulations as part of our role as the Local Planning Authority.
The consultation documents to consider are:
- Application A: Neighbourhood Area application
- Application B: Neighbourhood Forum application
- Annex A: Map of the Proposed Neighbourhood Area (Acomb and Westfield Wards)
- Annex B: Extract Section 61F(5) of the 1990 Act
- Annex C: Acomb and Westfield Neighbourhood Forum Written Constitution
- Map showing the composition of the Neighbourhood Forum members
To make representations on the proposed Neighbourhood Forum and/or intended boundary of the Neighbourhood Area, please send your comments:
- By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or
- By freepost to: Neighbourhood Planning, Forward Planning Team, Economy and Place Directorate, FREEPOST RTEG-TYYU-KLTZ, City of York Council, West Offices, Station Rise,York, YO1 6GA
All representations must be recieved by 22 August 2019.