Our YorWellbeing team wants to help you lead a happier, healthier life.
There are many things that affect how healthy you are; these include lifestyle factors such as healthy eating, exercise, alcohol and smoking.
Working within local communities, YorWellbeing can:
- provide advice and support on health issues
- encourage positive lifestyle and behaviour changes
- improve your health and wellbeing
- reduce health inequalities
Stop Smoking support
Our YorWellbeing service offers free Stop Smoking support; contact our YorWellbeing team for more information or to make an appointment.
YorWellbeing Exercise Referral Programme
Our YorWellbeing Exercise Referral Programme uses specialist qualified instructors to help you become more active safely, through targeted, condition-specific exercises.
YorWellbeing free health checks
YorWellbeing also offers free health checks (if you are eligible) where you can:
- learn about your risk of developing common but preventable health conditions such as diabetes and heart disease
- understand how lifestyle can influence your risk
- be supported to live a healthier lifestyle
To find out if you are eligible, visit our YorWellbeing online health checker.
You can find out more about our online health checker in this short video.