Our YorWellbeing team wants to help you lead a happier, healthier life.
There are many things that affect how healthy you are; these include lifestyle factors such as healthy eating, exercise, alcohol and smoking.
Working within local communities, YorWellbeing can:
- provide advice and support on health issues
- encourage positive lifestyle and behaviour changes
- improve your health and wellbeing
- reduce health inequalities
Stop Smoking support
Our YorWellbeing service offers free Stop Smoking support; contact our YorWellbeing team for more information or to make an appointment.
YorWellbeing free health checks
YorWellbeing also offers free health checks (if you are eligible) where you can:
- learn about your risk of developing common but preventable health conditions such as diabetes and heart disease
- understand how lifestyle can influence your risk
- be supported to live a healthier lifestyle
To find out if you are eligible, visit our YorWellbeing online health checker.
You can find out more about our online health checker in this short video.