Cookie Consent by Free Privacy Policy Generator website

School Allocation Appeal

Request school allocation appeal papers

If you are unhappy with your school allocation, you have the right to appeal to an Independent Appeals Panel (set up in accordance with the Schools Standards and Framework Act 1998 Section 94). If you wish to appeal, please request the appeal papers by completing this form.

To complete this form, you'll need to provide:

  • your email address
  • your child's name
  • the name of the allocated school
  • the name of the school you wish to appeal for

Your privacy and security

We do not rent, sell or trade your personal information; please see our privacy notice and terms and conditions.

Do you agree with the privacy notice? (required)
Have you read the terms and conditions? (required)