Westfield Ward profile, priorities and budget
Find out more about:
Westfield Ward profile
The Westfield Ward profile contains statistical information about the area and is updated regularly.
Consultations and engagement with residents take place in a variety of ways, for example, at ward committee meetings and team meetings. These forums also involve decisions on funding in order to allocate the ward budget in response to local needs and priorities.
Westfield Ward priorities
Based on feedback from residents, ward councillors have set the following current ward priorities:
- increasing access to activities for young people and improving community safety
- tackling the cost of living crisis, reducing social isolation and improving health and wellbeing
- improving the local environment and tackling climate emergency
Westfield Ward budget
Each ward has a budget to spend on local priorities.
For 2023 to 2024 the ward budget allocation is as follows:
- £2,394 - summer activity funding
- £22,255 - ward revenue funding
Consultations and decisions on funding happen at ward committee meetings and through surveys and councillor surgeries.