Complain about licensed premises

If you believe a licensed premise is operating out of hours, breaching a licence condition or conducting unauthorised licensable activities or sales of alcohol, please contact the Licensing Unit.

All complaints are confidential and we will endeavour to do our best to resolve the issue.

Noise problems

If you are having problems with noise nuisance from a licensed premise, the environmental protection unit hold noise patrols out of hours.

Please see the noise pollution webpage for further details.

Comment on this page
Back to the top of the page