Contact a member of the team about inclusive sports and activities:
Hannah Higginson, Public Health Wellbeing Officer.
- tel: 01904 551431
- mobile: 07836 320311
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Paul Ramskill, Health Improvement Manager - Integrated Wellness Service.
- tel: 01904 553372
- mobile: 07767 318030
- email: email@example.com
Inclusive sport guide
Download the inclusive sport guide for suggestions on making sport more inclusive for disabled people.
- British Blind Sport (BBS) provide sport and recreation for blind and partially sighted people.
- (Cerebral Palsy) CP Sport England and Wales promotes and seeks to increase sport and physical recreational opportunities for people with a disability and especially those who have cerebral palsy.
- Disability Sports Events (DSE) create participation opportunities for disabled people with all impairments. They provide events in various sports which allow athletes to follow the pathways to international success.
- DisabledGo provides free detailed accessibility information for venues across the UK and the Republic of Ireland.
- English Federation of Disability Sport (EFDS) is the national body responsible for developing sport for disabled people in England. They work closely with the six National Disability Sports Organisations (NDSOs) recognised by Sport England to develop sporting opportunities for the 11 million disabled people in England.
- Mencap Sport provide sport for people with learning disabilities.
- ParalympicsGB, the British Paralympic Association (BPA), is a registered charity which is responsible for selecting, preparing, entering, funding and managing Britain's teams at the Paralympic Games and Paralympic Winter Games.
- Special Olympics Great Britain are the country's largest provider of a year-round sports training and competition programme for all people with learning disabilities.
- UK Deaf Sport aims to encourage deaf people to participate, enjoy and excel at sport.
- UK Sports Association for People with a Learning Disability encourage the development of sustainable, integrated quality sports provision for people with learning disability from grass roots through to elite international opportunities.