Bowling greens in York are provided by a range of clubs and organisations across the city, including 4 council maintained parks and gardens.
To bowl at a site you need to be a member of the club or association that manages the site, or you may bowl at the discretion of a club or association.
- Acomb Bowls Club, Front Street, Acomb
- Bishopthorpe Bowls Club, Acaster Lane, Bishopthorpe
- Clarence Gardens Bowls Association, Clarence Gardens, Wigginton Road
- Copmanthorpe Bowls Club, The Recreation Centre, Copmanthorpe
- Dringhouses Bowls Club, Tadcaster Road, Dringhouses
- Dunnington Bowls Club, Common Road, Dunnington
- Glen Gardens, Heworth
- Poppleton Bowls Club, The Recreation Centre, Main Street, Upper Poppleton
- Rowntree/Nestlé Bowls Club, Haxby Road
- Scarcroft Green Association, Scarcroft Road
- The Retreat Bowls Club, Heslington Road
- West Bank Park Bowls Association, West Bank Park, Holgate
- Wheldrake Bowls Club, Broad Highway, Wheldrake
- Wigginton Bowls Club, Mill Lane, Wigginton
- York Railway Institute Bowls Club, Holgate
For more information regarding bowls clubs in the city visit www.YorOK.org.uk.