This form has 4 pages

We recommend you report any concern about health, safety and living conditions in your private rented accommodation to your landlord or agent, in the first instance - use this form to tell us about 'housing standards' if you continue to have problems.

In most cases we use an informal approach to address concerns with private landlords. However, it can be necessary to prosecute where we need to ensure regulations and requirements are met, in order to safeguard the health and wellbeing of tenants.

Your security and privacy

Please do not use this form to send anything of a confidential nature, for example your credit card or bank details.

We do not rent, sell or trade your personal information; please see our privacy statement.

Comment on this page