- Description of role
In this role you'll help to create a welcoming and stimulating environment for children aged 0 to 4 years, and their parents or guardians.
You'll encourage parents to engage in appropriate play with their children and assist children's centre staff to increase engagement and involvement of vulnerable families.
Further details of children's centres in York are available on the YorOK website.
- Benefits to the volunteer
- a chance to obtain experience in the field of work with families and young children
- opportunities to use and develop existing skills, meet new friends and build confidence and self-esteem
- Contact details for application or information
- Alison Cammiss - Volunteer Manager for Children and Young People
- Tel: 07901 813436
- email: email@example.com