- Description of role
In this role you'll help to provide practical support to families and work alongside children's centre staff or volunteer parent leaders in centre activities.
You will assist with preparing, running and tidying up after activity sessions.
Further details of children's centres in York are available on the YorOK website.
- Benefits to the volunteer
- a chance to obtain experience in the field of work with families and young children
- opportunities to use and develop existing skills
- a chance to meet new friends and build confidence and self-esteem
- Contact details for application or information
- Alison Cammiss - Volunteer Manager for Children and Young People
- Tel: 07901 813436
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org