Cookie Consent by Free Privacy Policy Generator website

Complain about licensed premises

If you believe a licensed premise is operating out of hours, breaching a licence condition or conducting unauthorised licensable activities or sales of alcohol, please contact Licensing Services.

All complaints are confidential and we will endeavour to do our best to resolve the issue.

Noise problems

If you are having problems with noise nuisance from a licensed premise, the Public protection Unit hold noise patrols out of hours.

Also see

Licensing Services

Eco Depot, Hazel Court, York, YO10 3DS

Telephone: 01904 552422