Foster carers are ordinary people doing an extraordinary role, providing care for children and young people who are not able to live safely with their birth families.
Fostering provides care in a home environment while problems are resolved or alternative plans are made for the future of the young people being looked after.
Fostering can be a short-term or a long-term arrangement.
- is immensely rewarding and challenging
- allows you to use your existing skills with children and young people
- is flexible, home-based, self-employed work
- allows you to earn up to £25,000 per year
- offers fantastic training and support
Find out more about: