See details of COVID-19 advice and support for businesses in York, based on the current local restrictions.
For ongoing support and advice you can talk to any of your industry, or to other representative organisations for coronavirus help and support for your business,such as:
The Federation of Small Businesses has resources and information to help small businesses through the coronavirus outbreak.
The Bank of England’s Covid Corporate Financing Facility are providing a quick and cost-effective way to raise working capital for large firms who need it. Information, including which lenders to contact, is available on the Bank of England’s website.
HMRC are delivering a programme of webinars on measures to support businesses and workers through this period of disruption caused by COVID-19.
Government coronavirus support
The government has announced a package of measures to support businesses and help pay wages, see:
- government guidance on which businesses should remain closed due to coronavirus
- financial support for businesses
- guidance and support for employees
Business coronavirus resources
See further information and resources for businesses:
- guidance for employers
- bans on evictions for commercial tenants who miss rent payments
- guidance for transport sector staff
- ACAS advice for employers and employees