If you think you’ve found a security problem with one of our online services you should:
- report it, as soon as possible, to our ICT Security Team by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- avoid doing anything to exploit the vulnerability
Reporting a security problem
We take the security of our online systems very seriously and will investigate all reported vulnerabilities, taking action where necessary.
When you report a security issue to us you should provide enough information to help us understand:
- the type of problem
- where you found the bug (web address, IP address or domain name)
- potential impact of the issue
- how an attacker could exploit the vulnerability
You'll receive an automatic reply indicating that your message has been received.