In October 2016 we launched the ‘School Bus Plus’- a digital platform that enables us to communicate key information, share expertise and give all school staff access to our resources in a new way. Schools each have a ‘Master User’ who can set up accounts for all staff. You should request an account through your school and you can log in on the York Education website.
The information on these pages will be phased out as content and information, including our services for schools offer, policies and procedures for school staff become available.
Finance: Business support
People: Health and safety
Pupils: Admissions and free school mealsSchool services team
- School admissions support
- Catering, cleaning and contracts support
- Free school meals and educational benefits advice
- Home to school transport advice
- Child performance and employment licensing advice
- Information on school training days
- Schools capital programme information
- Support for newly qualified teachers (NQT)
Pupils: Special Educational Needs (SEN)
Pupils: Outdoor learning
For more general information about schools, relevant to parents and the general public see our schools pages.
Supply teaching in schools
Workwith Schools recruit newly qualified and experienced supply teachers and school support staff to cover ad-hoc, short and long term placements.
- rigorous referencing for high quality candidates
- competitive charge rates
- a dedicated, professional team
- responsive and efficient customer service
To make an enquiry, please visit www.workwithschools.co.uk.