If you are responsible for Council Tax and are moving from one York address to another, you should use this form.
Use this form up to 2 weeks in advance of your moving date, but not earlier.
We will transfer any credit from your current account to your new account.
To complete this form you will need:
- the address and the postcode of your current property
- the address and the postcode of the property you are moving to
- the date you will move out of your current property
- the completion and move in dates for your new property (if buying)
- your tenancy end date for you current property and your new tenancy start date (if renting)
- landlord’s or agent’s details for your current and new properties (if renting)
- your phone number or email address