Move out of York area

If you are moving out of York, or you will no longer be responsible for council tax at your new home (for example, if you move back in with your parents), you should use this form.

Please use this form up to 2 weeks in advance of your moving date, but not earlier.

Move out of York area

We will send you a bill for any balance remaining after all payments made have been taken into account which will be due for immediate payment.

To complete this form you will need:

  • the address and the postcode of your current property
  • the address and the postcode of the property you are moving to
  • the date you will move out of your current property
  • your tenancy end date for you current property (if renting)
  • landlord or agent details for your current property (if renting)
  • your phone number or email address

Also see

Comment on this page
Back to the top of the page