If you are moving out of York, or you will no longer be responsible for Council Tax at your new home (for example, if you move back in with your parents), you should use this form. We will send you a bill for any balance due after all payments made have been taken into account which will be due for immediate payment.
Please use this form up to 2 weeks in advance of your moving date, but not earlier.
To complete this form you will need:
- the address and the postcode of your current property
- the address and the postcode of the property you are moving to
- the date you will move out of your current property
- your tenancy end date for you current property (if renting)
- landlord’s or agent’s details for your current property (if renting)
- your phone number or email address