Our aim is to promote openness and accountability, and to support greater participation in local democracy.
AGENDA (To view individual agenda items click on the links below)
1. Declarations of Interest 00:00:18
2. Minutes 00:00:54
3. Public Participation 00:01:23
4. 2017/18 Finance & Performance First Quarter Report - Children, Education & Communities 00:01:27
5. 30 Hours Childcare - Early Implementation Update 00:22:41
6. Bi-Annual Safeguarding Update 00:48:24
7. York Learning - Update and Progress Report 2016/17 01:17:26
8. Presentation on the Vision for the City's Library Service 01:42:50
9. Update on Implementation of Recommendations from Previously Completed 'Ward Funding' and 'Play Opportunities' Scrutiny Reviews 02:25:02
10. Work Plan 2017-18 02:48:35
For full agenda, attendance details and supporting documents visit:
19 September 2017
5 July 2017
N.B. Children, Education & Communities Policy & Scrutiny Committee meetings were was formally called Learning and Culture Policy and Scrutiny Committee meetings.