Our aim is to promote openness and accountability, and to support greater participation in local democracy.
AGENDA (To view individual agenda items click on the links below)
- Declarations of Interest 00:01:48
- Minutes 00:02:15
- Public Participation 00:03:01
- Attendance of the Executive Member for Culture, Leisure and Communities 00:03:08
- York Museums Trust Report Against Core Partnership Objectives January to June 2019 00:35:58
- 2018/19 Finance and Performance Outturn Report - Children, Education and Communities 00:58:16
- Refresh of Ward Committees 01:17:43
- Food Poverty Scrutiny Review 01:38:16
- Scrutiny of York Learning 01:45:27
- Work Plan 01:57:05
23 July 2019
25 June 2019
8 January 2019
Please note, Children, Education and Communities Policy and Scrutiny Committee meetings were formally called Learning and Culture Policy and Scrutiny Committee meetings.