Our aim is to promote openness and accountability, and to support greater participation in local democracy.
AGENDA (To view individual agenda items click on the links below)
1. Declarations of Interest 00:03:06
2. Minutes 00:03:16
3. Public Participation 00:03:42
4. York Museums Trust Report Against Core Objectives - July to December 2017 00:03:48
5. 2017/18 Finance and Performance Second Quarter Monitoring Report - Children, Education & Communities 00:37:20
6. WW1 Commemorations Scrutiny Review Draft Final Report 01:20:27
7. Work Plan 2017/18 01:24:30
For full agenda, attendance details and supporting documents visit:
10 January 2018
14 November 2017
19 September 2017
5 July 2017
N.B. Children, Education & Communities Policy & Scrutiny Committee meetings were was formally called Learning and Culture Policy and Scrutiny Committee meetings.