Our aim is to promote openness and accountability, and to support greater participation in local democracy.
AGENDA (To view individual agenda items click on the links below)
1. Declarations of Interest 00:02:27
2. Minutes 00:02:44
3. Public Participation 00:03:57
4. Executive Member for Transport & Planning - Priorities & Challenges for 2017/18 00:21:56
5. 'Impact of Arts & Culture on the Economy' Scrutiny Review Draft Final Report 01:11:07
6. Work Plan 2017/8 01:49:41
For full agenda, attendance details and supporting documents visit:
22 November 2017
27 September 2017
26 July 2017
22 June 2017
N.B. Economy & Place Policy Development Committees was previously named Economic Development and Transport Policy and Scrutiny Committee.