Our aim is to promote openness and accountability, and to support greater participation in local democracy.
AGENDA (To view individual agenda items click on the links below)
- Declarations of Interest 00:01:12
- Minutes 00:01:19
- Public Participation 00:01:50
- ICT Strategy Update Report - E-Democracy 00:01:55
- Update Report on implementation of recommendations from previously completed scrutiny reviews 00:38:39
- Report of the Chair of the Economy and Place Policy and Scrutiny Committee 00:51:15
- Schedule of Petitions 01:09:13
- Work Plan 2019/20 01:12:32
9 September 2019
8 July 2019
10 June 2019
Please note, Customer and Corporate Services Scrutiny Management Committee was previously named Corporate and Scrutiny Management Policy and Scrutiny Committee.