The School Services team manage home to school transport which is a statutory function of the Local Authority (LA).

See the following pages if:

Our home to school transport policy outlines where we provide any assistance.

School buses

If a child has lost their York Pullman bus pass, school's may issue temporary pass which may be valid for up to one week. Parents will need to contact York Pullman for a replacement pass, for which there is a charge.

If a child has lost a pass for a public service bus, parents will need to contact the School Services team for a replacement, for which there is a charge.

Also see

Comment on this page