Alter an existing club premises certificate

Public notice

We are currently consulting on the Local Plan Publication draft - from Wednesday 21 February, to midnight on Wednesday 4 April 2018.

Take part in the consultation

To apply for amendments to your existing certifcate, you must complete the application to vary a club premises certificate or minor variation to a club premises certificate.

You must return your application form to the Licensing team, along with:

  • the appropriate fee
  • the club premises certificate (or appropriate part of the certificate) or the reasons for failing to provide the certificate.

See Where to send licensing applications for details of where to send your documents.

Also see

Comment on this page
Back to the top of the page