To alter an existing premises licence, you need to complete the relevant application form:
- vary a premises licence - to apply to vary a premises licence
- minor variation to a premises licence - to apply for a minor variation
- vary a premises licence to specify an individual as DPS - to apply to vary a premises licence to specify an individual as Designated Premises Supervisor (DPS)
- transfer premises licence - to transfer a premises licence from one licence holder to another
- interim authority notice form - to apply to allow a premises licence which has lapsed to be reinstated to allow the business to continue trading
Premises licence alteration fees
A fee will be required for each application submitted.
See details of Licensing Act 2003 fees, including premises licence alterations and other fees.
Where to send your application form
Check where to send applications, in addition to the copy to be sent to Licensing Services.
You must send a copy of your application to the Police Licensing Section at North Yorkshire Police if you are applying:
- for an interim authority notice
- to transfer a premise licence
- to vary a premises licence
- to specify an individual as a DPS
Copies of a 'variation to a premise licence' must be sent to the relevant responsible authorites.
Notices and advertising applications
Some application types reqire that you advertise your licence application by means of a display notice and press notice.
See notices and advertising applications for information about where you must advertise your application.