To alter an existing premises licence, you need to complete the relevant application form:

A fee will be required for each application submitted.

Where to send application forms

All applications should be sent to Licensing Services.

It may be a legal requirement to send copies of the application depending on the application you are making. If you are applying for an interim authority notice; to transfer a premise licence or vary a premises licence to specify an individual as a DPS, you must send a copy to the Police Licensing Section at North Yorkshire Police. Copies of a 'variation to a premise licence' must be sent to the relevant responsible authorites. See where to send application forms for address details for the responsible authorities.

Also see notices and advertising applications for information about where you must advertise your application if required.

Also see

Comment on this page