Non-commercial societies or charities wishing to promote lotteries or hold raffles with pre-sales of tickets must register with us as a 'small society lottery'.
- small society lottery registration form
- small society lottery guidance notes
- small society lotteries return form
Small society lottery registration costs
- application fee: £40
- annual fee: £20
Small society lottery registration fees must be paid annually, within the 2 months before your re-registration is due.
You will no longer be registered if you fail to pay the annual fee.
- Pay your small lottery fees online
- By debit or credit card over the phone, telephone: 01904 552512
- By cheque - please make cheques payable to 'City of York Council'