Your ward councillors
Your ward councillors set priorities and develop action plans to address them. They also host regular residents' forum meetings and events and lead a Ward Team of officers and partners working in the area.
Your Ward Councillors are:
In Dringhouses and Woodthorpe Ward the priorities for 2014 - 2015 are:
- A safer, thriving community
- A cleaner, greener community
- More opportunities for children, young and older people
Find out what's happening by:
- reading ward news
- following Dringhouses and Woodthorpe Ward on Facebook, or Twitter @dwresforum
- contacting your community involvement officer by telephone or email
- joining the Dringhouses and Woodthorpe email list for regular updates on news and events
Community groups can apply for grant funding from Dringhouses and Woodthorpe Residents' Forum for projects that address one or more of the ward priorities or, the ward team can commission projects directly.
Residents can attend events and Residents' Forum meetings held by councillors to find out about local information and progress with local priorities. View minutes and agendas from Dringhouses and Woodthorpe Residents' Forum meetings.
The Dringhouses and Woodthorpe Ward Profile contains statistical information about the area and is updated every 3 months.
Residents' associations in the Dringhouses and Woodthorpe ward are:
- Dringhouses West Residents' Association
- Chase Residents' Association