Flood related applications
If you have been affected by the recent floods and are seeking financial support, please download and complete the Flood Recovery Fund Application Form which will be used as an application form for assistance from the York Disaster Fund.
If you require further assistance with the application form, please refer to the guidance notes.
Once you have completed the application form, you can either:
General information on the York Disaster Fund
York residents whose homes have been flooded, who have limited means and who are not adequately insured, may be eligible for help from York’s Disaster Fund, a registered charity which was established after the flooding in 2000.
Apply for help from York Disaster Fund
- contact fund administrators, Two Riding Community Foundation, on: 01904 435277
- applications may be made at any time
- unfortunately businesses are not eligible for help from this fund
- Emergency plans for flooding
- Current emergency situations
- Report flooding on roads, highways or pavements
- Severe weather advice