- Locality - National network of community lead organisations.Locality helps with setting up and supporting locally lead organisations to exchange ideas, and best practice on community asset ownership, community enterprise and social action.
- My Community Rights - Portal for advice on Community Right to Bid, Community Right to Build, Community Right to Challenge, Asset Transfer, Neighbourhood Planning and Our Place Project.
- Community Matters - Website for the National Federation of Community Organisations.
- York CVS - The York Centre for Voluntary Services offer support and advice to charities, community groups and social enterprises.
- Volunteering York - The York Centre for Voluntary Services provides volunteer opportunities, plus help finding and managing volunteers.
- City of York Council: Involving Young Volunteers - We have produced a good practice guide for involving young volunteers.
- Can Do Communities - A "more than profit" Community Interest Company providing a wide range of community development support and expertise on a consultancy basis to everyone in communities.
- The National Lottery - A funding finder tool from the National Lottery. Complete the online questionnaire to find suitable programmes.
- Big Lottery Fund - A National Lottery organisation which distributes National Lottery to community groups and projects that improve health, education and the environment.
- Funding Advice Network - For voluntary and community organisations in York and North Yorkshire. Groups can access free advice and guidance on funding issues.
For further community venue resources and downloads please see Community Venues Resources.