Use our formal complaint procedure if you have a complaint (or compliment) to make about adults or childrens care services. Alternatively, if you need advice or support to help make a complaint, various organisations can assist:

  • York Advocacy supports residents who have a complaint about care or treatment received from the NHS
  • Healthwatch York gives advice on making a complaint and could signpost you to appropriate advocacy organisations. However they cannot make a complaint on your behalf
  • Older Citizen's Advocacy York (OCAY) offers trained and supervised volunteers who help older people through situations they might find stressful or difficult

Also see


Comment on this page