If you have a complaint (or compliment) to make about adults or childrens care services you can use our formal complaint procedure. Alternatively, if you need advice or support to help make a complaint various organisations can assist:
- York Advocacy: supports residents who have a complaint about care or treatment received from the NHS.
York: gives advice on making a complaint and could signpost you to appropriate advocacy organisations. However they cannot make a complaint on your behalf.
- Older Citizen's Advocacy York (OCAY): offers trained and supervised volunteers who help older people through situations they might find stressful or difficult.
- The Health and Wellbeing Board
- Raising a concern about health and wellbeing services
- Get involved with health and wellbeing service provision