The York Drug and Alcohol Service is delivered in partnership with Changing Lives and Spectrum Community Health CiC who help individuals, families and local communities with issues involving substance misuse.
They offer a specialist advice service to young people affected by their own or someone else's substance misuse.
They also provide a needle exchange service to help minimise the risk of infection.
Service opening times
- Mondays and Thursdays: 9.00am to 7.30pm
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays: 9.00am to 5.00pm
- Saturdays, Sundays and Bank holidays: Closed
Needle exchange opening times
- Monday: 9.00am to 7.15pm
- Tuesday: 9.00am to 4.45pm
- Wednesday: 9.00am to 4.45pm
- Thursday: 9.00am to 7.15pm
- Friday: 9.00am to 4.45pm