The York Drug and Alcohol Service is delivered in partnership between Changing Lives and Spectrum Community Health CiC who will work with individuals, families and local communities linked to substance misuse.
A specialist service is available for young people who are affected by their own or someone else's substance misuse.
A needle exchange is also available to provide advice and to minimise risks.
Service opening times
- Mondays and Thursdays: 9.00am to 7.30pm
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays: 9.00am to 5.00pm
- Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and Bank holidays
Needle exchange opening times
- Monday: 9.00am to 7.15pm
- Tuesday: 9.00am to 4.45pm
- Wednesday: 9.00am to 4.45pm
- Thursday: 9.00am to 7.15pm
- Friday: 9.00am to 4.45pm