Supported tenancies offer 'home living' to adults in our area who have a disability, mental health need or complex health need, through a range of accommodation and adapted properties.
Tenancies can include:
- support provided in specialist 'extra care' properties
- houses shared by a small group of tenants with on-site staff
Staff provide support with day-to-day living, from a few hours a day, up to 24 hours a day.
We can also offer help with:
- setting up and maintaining a home
- managing finances and claiming benefits
- developing domestic and life skills
Download a list of local service providers in the York area for supported living. Always make sure the support provider you choose is registered and inspected by the Care Quality Commission.